Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, September 30, 2013

How the time flies!

Hello again PA 4-H!

We have all successfully made it through our first month of school! I remember the very first day of kindergarten and how scared I was to begin the next step of my journey. Now, here I am, a senior in high school, making some of the toughest decisions of my life.

It seems like just yesterday it was summer and now here we are with only 8 months of school left. I know for me, my years in high school and in 4-H are slowly drawing to a close. The end seems like it is just around the corner, but along with it comes a whole new journey.

The college calls, visits, and applications are beginning and the stress of senior year is sinking in, but I know that soon all these stressful choices will end. State council has been giving me a pleasant break from school. I am so excited to go to Farm City Day as an official council member. This is my first full event with the council team and I can't wait to see how it goes.

So when thinking about how life just seems to be passing you by, don't look ahead for what is coming next. Focus on today and let tomorrow's worries happen tomorrow. The time may be flying, but we shouldn't rush it. Take a deep breath and enjoy the moment we are in!

I can't wait to tell you about my journey through October!
Signing off for today,
Kaitlin Rogers
Vice President of Events


No comments:

Post a Comment