Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Crazy Excited

Hello Pennsylvania 4H!

This is Alexandra Adams coming to you straight from Delaware County. I am in my senior year of high school and I want to ask those people who say senior year is the easiest year what they are doing because already my year from officer training in August to state days in July is jam packed. The craziest part about it all is that I am excited for all that is to come. There are many things in my life that are keeping me grounded but the biggest two are my mom, and my beef cow named bandit. The picture below pretty much sums up my life right now.

School started on Tuesday and it was a big difference from a summer of shorts, t shirts, glasses and flip flops to start actually caring whether or not my hair stuck up. It was also scary to think I had been striving to become a senior and leave high school when in all actuality now that I am applying to colleges. I just want to stay.

I am so excited for this year knowing I have my family and my council (and Bandit) to have my back while I face my challenges and then celebrate with me my accomplishments.

Wishing you an amazing month,

Alexandra Adams
2013-2013 Pennsylvania 4H State Council Vice President of Internal Affairs

No comments:

Post a Comment