Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, September 5, 2013

We're Making History Right Now

Hello Everybody!

This is Amber J Pound, your new State Council Historian signing on from Franklin County!

I'm a senior at my high school this year, and I've got to say that it feels great to finally be here. I'm in a truly wonderful position this year. I'm on State Council, I'm taking AP German, my part time job at the local Mickey D's is going well, and I'm all set to go to Shippensburg University next year to become an English teacher to high school students. The only thing that could possibly make this year any better would be if I randomly won a million bucks. Although the news that I had made it on State Council felt at least twice as good as that.

August flew right past me, what with State Days and speeches and training and presentations and getting ready for school, whew. This month was jam packed full of activities. And I have a feeling that the rest of our year will be just as exciting.

Our council is the 9th group of 4-Her's to have been assembled and though we are not the largest (that honor belongs with the council whose number totaled 24) we are certainly aiming to make a great impact. We want to leave behind a legacy. We are making history right now, and we intend to make it a good one.


Respectfully Signing Off,

Amber J Pound
Council Historian

No comments:

Post a Comment