Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, December 23, 2013

Crazy Month!


Hi Everybody! This month has been little crazy and very busy for me. We had a productive and fun State Council face to face meeting where we made a video for the State Leadership Conference, and we, took a few pictures to be used at the Pennsylvania Farm Show. We also exchanged gifts with our “Secret Santas.”
On December 15, 4-H was invited to the Penn State Lady Lions Basketball game at the Bryce Jordan Center. 4-H State Council members who were attending the game were recognized. We had a State Council booth at the Bryce Jordan Center so people would know what we do in State Council. Dylan, Megan, and I had a picture drawn by a man. Dylan was happy that the artist added his beard to the drawing.
I was invited to speak about 4-H and my experience on the Pennsylvania 4-H State Council to the school board at my school. They asked many questions. I was happy to talk to the school board and tell them about 4-H and the Pennsylvania 4-H State Council.
I can’t wait until the Pennsylvania Farm Show begins. I will get to promote Pennsylvania agriculture, to see all of my State Council friends once again, and, hopefully, meet some new friends!
Merry Christmas!
 
Divya Reitz

No comments:

Post a Comment