Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What January brings....

Hello Pennsylvania 4H,

This month while exciting because the holidays are upon us has, for my 4H life been rather slow. This month I attended the December council meeting where we were chased out early because of a snowstorm. As I think about what December has brought I look forward to what January will bring. First off starting January 2 there is Farm Show. I am so excited to get to represent 4H in many things including when I compete in poultry showmanship. Also in January is SLC. After attending SLC for four years I am so excited to help plan this fifth year.

This month has been pretty awesome! First off I was accepted into Iowa State University. I do not know where I will end up going because I still have applications out there but at least I know I am going to college! I am also excited because at my FBLA regional conference I won first place I'm job interview which means I will be advancing on to the State competition at Hershey Lodge in April!

I am so excited to see what January brings and hope everyone has a Happy Holidays!

Forever 4-H,
Alexandra Adams
2013-2014 Pennsylvania State 4-H Council Vice President of Internal Affairs

No comments:

Post a Comment