Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year Resolutions??!

Hello Everyone!

I can't believe it is almost January. Here it is, New Years Eve and I don't even remember Christmas. I suppose New Years is always a time to look back on the previous year and think about all the good and bad. It is also a time to make resolutions that will never be kept or meant. But Hey, why not it is tradition isn't it?

I will start by looking back on everything that has happened to me this year. I am half way through my senior year of high school! This was a goal I never thought I would actually see happening. I still remember when I was six and senior year seemed as though it would never come. I was elected onto the State Council Team and I can't say this is something I even made a resolution about. I turned 18 and began applying to college. I've done all of those high school lasts that come with the senior year. It is hard to believe that I am growing up so fast (isn't that something my mother should say)!! I can't even remember anything bad that has happen to me in the past year... I suppose that goes to show that good really does hide evil.

Now for the resolutions...
  •  I will finish my duties on the state council team!
  • I will graduate high school!
  • I will successfully start high school!
  • Maybe lose ten pounds! (who doesn't make that resolution)
  • I won't lose contact with my council team or high school friends!
  • I'll try not to maintain my status as "Misery" (my state council family, you know what I'm talking about)
I guess most of these are quite achievable if I simply set my mind to it! So with my year summed up and my New Year right around the corner, I will be signing off! Happy New Year everyone! I'll talk to you again next year!

Kaitlin Rogers


No comments:

Post a Comment