Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December What a month it has been


It has been such a great month what a way to say that you participated in National congress I would recommend any 4-Her the opportunity to go it’s a great time I never would have thought of the friends that I would make from other parts of the country and how there involved in 4-H. it was really cool to learn how they did things in there region compared to the way that it is done in Pennsylvania. Some people had no clue what sour kraut was but we seemed to mess really good with the kids from Wisconsin and from Virginia. With Christ mas right around the corner it was a great time to be with my family and do things together. Now I’m gearing up for Farm Show. It’s fair on steroids. I have such a great time showing and participating in such a great and wonderful event. Can’t wait to see what kind of things are to come in the coming of Farm Show.

Brendin Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment