Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Wait...It's Already January!?

Hey Everybody!
How is it already January!?!! The year has really flown by! Farm Show is right around the corner, and SLC is less then a month away! I can't believe how fast time flies when youre busy. It seems like just the other day I was posting my first post on here, and I was not sure what to say-not that that has gotten any easier :). And now, we've posted a whole bunch of times on here! But reflecting back on what 2013 has taught me, I've learned alot. I've learned to work with people that I may not get along with at first, and those people have become some of my best friends. I've also learned that you need to push yourself past what you think you can do, and do what you think you cannot do. I've been working really hard to push myself past my limits. I try new things that I thought I would never try, and those experiences have taught me alot. I hope your 2013 was great, and 2014 holds lots of promises for you!

Lydia Lion
2013/2014 PA4-HSC Secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment