Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Sunday, June 1, 2014

coming get to an end :(

This has been a very eye opening month! With high school coming to an end soon and my council term coming to an end it's all overwhelming. I haven't realized how much council has impacted me until we were at our meeting and started going over state days scripts and filming our farewell videos. I sat there and thought how much 4-H as a whole has molded me into a great human being with so many important qualities. To anyone thinking about applying for council I challenge you to take the next step and seriously do it! Just go for it, yes its time consuming and takes hard work but in the end it is the most amazing feeling in the world. It's truly amazing how close you and your council team and the advisor's become it is a bond as strong as a family bond! I only have about a month and a little over a half left of my council term and I am going to make the most of it and when it comes to an end I know it will be a sad time but it will also very rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment