Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, June 26, 2014

It's Summer Time!!!!

Hello Pennsylvania 4-H,

I cannot believe it is summer. The kick off to summer was my amazing trip to Kentucky with my council!!! We attended from June 8th though the 12th. The event we attended was Kentucky 4-H State Teen Conference. We were able to learn all about how 4-h in Kentucky runs and meet the people who makes it happen. June 12th also happened to be the day I graduated from high school. I hopped on a plane home from Kentucky and got back just in time(the night before) to walk at graduation!!! Now being fully graduated from high school the next step is to turn 18! On July 5th I finally get to do all those crazy things eighteen year olds can do like drive past 11! WooHoo! Have a great summer Pennsylvania 4-H!

Forever 4-H,
Alexandra Adams
2013-2014 Pennsylvania State 4-H Council Vice President of Internal Affairs 

No comments:

Post a Comment