Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, June 30, 2014

It's June Already??

Hello Pennsylvania 4-H!

Where has all the time gone?! It's hard to believe that I am officially a high school graduate about to begin the next phase in my life. I feels like yesterday I just started Kindergarten. In the coming days, I am going to be attending my New Student Orientation at Penn State and cannot stress how nervous I am!

Summer has been flying by for me, and while it is flying by it means that my term on council is coming to a close! I can't believe it is almost state days! I wish there was a way to pause time so I could be with my council family just a bit longer! Even though I don't want to give up my spot on council, I can't wait to see what the next council has in store! State Days should be so much fun.

As June is coming to a close and July is about to begin, I hope to see tons of familiar faces at State Days! Have a safe and fun holiday, but be working on fair projects!!

Kaitlin Rogers
Pennsylvania State Council Vice President of Events

No comments:

Post a Comment