Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, June 2, 2014

Wait...what?

So, where did this year go? I'm honestly not sure. At the beginning of the year, I was apprehensive about this new family that I was suddenly a member of. And now I honestly cannot imagine my life without these 11 Ah-MAZING people!!!!
I can't believe everything is coming to an end so quickly. High School Graduation is next week, and State Achievement days is in just under 2 MONTHS!!! I just can't believe it!!! I'm so grateful to have this amazing group of people who I can call my Council Family.
If you are thinking about being on council and are not sure, I have three words for you; JUST DO IT!!! You honestly will not regret it. My council family, is always there for me with a kind word and a joke when I need them. I love these guys, and they have made this year so special, I don't know what I'm going to do without them...
BRB gonna go cry :'(
Signing off,

Lydia Lion

No comments:

Post a Comment