Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June!:)

Hey everybody this your State Council Report again! June was an important month for me because I had graduation, Kentucky trip with the State Council Team, and I start my college summer classes!
When graduation day came let me say I was so excited to graduate high school. Although I will say that I am going to miss my friends and the really awesome teachers I had that help me get to graduation with their wonderful support. It wasn't an easy senior year that's for sure, but I knew I could make it to graduation and I did!
A couple days after graduation I left to go to Kentucky with some of my State Council team. I had a blast in Kentucky. The State Council went to Kentucky for the Kentucky 4-H State Teen Conference and that was a fun seeing house the Kentucky 4-H does there Conference. The State Teen Conference was different then our State Leadership Conference. They had two days for workshops and tracks, they had a opening dance on the first night and then they had a closing dance which was their 4-H ball, and they had a fashion revue. The first night that we in Kentucky we met up with the State Council team and the State Officer and all had great time by getting to knew each other. I really liked the workshops and the track I was in. I took a "Don't Stress" track it helped me a lot because if I am every stress then I know how I can deal with it. For my first workshop I took a "Chocolate" where I got to take all different kinds of chocolate and what they are called and the ingredient they use to make it. I also got to make my own fudge in that workshop and it was awesome. For my second workshop I took "Launching Your Further" where I got knew all the financial  for college and like what the different is between credit and debit. It was a good workshop for me to go to. One night Kentucky had a night out where all the district got to out in town or go swimming. Well our State Council when to a place called "Malibu Jack" where they had Go-Cart racing, Miniature Golf , and arcade and that was a lot of fun. Throughout my time in Kentucky I have made a lot of new friends that I hope to keep in touch with. I would have to say that I had a fun time in Kentucky and I hope to go visit again.
I know June is still not over but I wanted to talk about that I get to start summer college classes and I am really excited and scared at the same time. I am really excited that I get to make new friends and hopefully taking classes with the friends that I will be making.

Your Reporter
Divya Reitz

No comments:

Post a Comment