Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, October 31, 2013

An Amazing Time


Hello Pennsylvania 4-H,

This month was a very action packed month. I have done so much in such little time. In the beginning of the month we attended KILE and it was a blast I had so much fun there looking for friends that I haven’t seen in a while and promoting 4-H. During KILE we had attended farm city day and it was interesting to me to teach some of the children about how a seed germinates some have never heard that term before. Also while we were there we attended and helped out at the Keystone BBQ.  There was so much BBQ. Some of the best BBQ I have ever tasted and much more food too.

                Next week I attended and showed at the Manheim community farm show where I took reserve in show rabbit. I had a great time attending and showing at the fair I was upset though that they had rain on their last day with the creek over flowing. That same week we had attended breakfast at the governor’s house. It was a lot of fun meeting with the agricultural community and talking with the numerous people.

That next week I was gearing up for the 90th ARBA convention and show in Harrisburg PA. It was a great time while I was there. I showed my rabbits and I took BOV with by chocolate silver marten. I also placed 4th out of 10th at a national show in open I was very happy when that happened while I was there I had a great time talking with numerous people about rabbits and council. I attended my specialty club meeting and learned how the club is run I met all of the people that I hear of and never knew what they looked like. Now I can put a face to their names.

 This month has been a great time on council I can’t wait to see what’s to come in the next couple of months.

Council Representative,

 Brendin Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment