Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Eisenhower

Hello Pennsylvania 4-H,

I cannot believe September went so fast. One moment for school to get started and the next moment it was gone. September was here and gone which means fall cleaning. I had to clean out all my fun tank tops and flip flops, in exchange for warm sweaters and cute boots. I think that's an even trade off.

I was looking on my Facebook feed and being friends with other 4-Hers The picture below popped up and all I could think was that is so true! From being around 4-Hers at conferences, interacting at my county and all over the state, 4-Hers are some really incredible people.

Forever 4-H,

Alexandra Adams
PA 4-H 2013-2014 State Council Vice President of Internal Affairs

No comments:

Post a Comment