Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My New Extended Family

Hey Guys!
It's Lydia!!! So I want to tell you what an amazing experience it is having this amazing new family-my fellow council members!:) We've had so much fun already, I can't wait to see what's in store for us next!!! We've all gotten so close so soon that it's completely ridiculous and unimaginable! Last year I thought the last council was kidding when they said how close they all got, but it's true! You get so close so fast, and you don't even realize it. You just automatically tell each other the great things that haven happened to you, or if something reminds you of one of them, you tell them! We've become like a little-well actually not so little-family. I'm so lucky to have this fabulous group of people around me, and I honestly don't know what I'd do without them:)
This is my little gush about my council family, I'm sure there will be more to come, but this is the first of many I'm sure!

Signing off,
Lydia Lion
2013/2014 PS4-HC Secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment