Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Few highlights to my month

Hey everyone it's Dylan again! So it's been a quiet month for me but there have been some highlights like the first council face to face, the World Series, and I'm on an indoor soccer team for the winter!
The council face to face was AWESOMEEEE!!! All of us had our costumes on (I was a banana) and we got judged for best costume. Jesse won the contest, he was a minion. We did do productive things though like plan SLC, it's still a little bit of a work in progress but it's coming along nicely and I think it's going be an awesome one! The council also talked about farm show and other upcoming events. At the meeting we got out state council pictures which despite forgetting part of my uniform I was excited for! At the end of the meeting we had made some great progress in some things but you will have to come the different events to see what's planned I won't give it away;p.

For those of you that know me well you know I'm a sports freak! Well, it just so happens the World Series just finished up this month too. Now let's get this straight.my team wasn't in the series butttttt it's baseball so I don't care who was in the series I was going to watch it. Now we all know the Red Sox won but to be quite honest they didn't run away with it in my opinion, it was a pretty good series the Cardinals matched up well with the Sox. The unfortunate thing for the cardinals was David Ortiz and John Lester were in the zone and refused to lose the World Series! In all honesty though it made me happy to see the Red Sox win after what happened in Boston with the marathon, it's just a feel good story for the city and it will defiantly help them recover from such a devastating blow to a wonderful city! STAY STRONG BOSTON!
 
Lastly, I'm SOOOOO excited about doing indoor soccer because it's so much better then outdoor soccer! And I get to make my own team so I gathered up some good friends and made a team and entered the league! It's not all fun and games though! 2 a days practice starts this weekend and goes up till December when the season starts!
 
So sorry it wasn't a big eventful blog this month guys...it was a relatively slow uneventful month for me but lots of good things are planned for November so make sure you guys check out all of our blogs again! Stay fresh everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment